I was around for the Callahan years. I just blocked most of it out.
Hey now...restore the order. I loved me some Zac Taylor!
I was around for the Callahan years. I just blocked most of it out.
The only reason I make that statement is because of the change in offensive identity. It's not because there is some miracle new QB coming in every year. TA doesn't fit this system, POB does. It's that simple.There is nothing saying POB will beat out Armstrong. The problem I have with that is the fact that there is always some great QB in waiting and they never appear in reality. Even with a pro style QB they still need blockers or they'll suffer the same as Armstrong in many cases.
The only reason I make that statement is because of the change in offensive identity. It's not because there is some miracle new QB coming in every year. TA doesn't fit this system, POB does. It's that simple.
Well my opinion of a pass first offense is Texas Tech, Hawaii and teams like that, teams who go 70/30 pass to run. Sorry, maybe im stupid or missing something, but when a i see a dam near 50 to 50 split, i think balance and equals no favor of run or pass. Which do you guys think Riley would say we are, pass first, run first or BALANCED?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State