Andy Katz just retweeted info from Mephis' president that while UofM basketball has fallen short of expectations the last 2 years, the university will invest and make changes to the basketball program so that it can compete at the highest level "with Josh Pastner as head coach".
Apparently Memphis will hire a former head coach to be a co-coach on the floor and help him with in game management. I know Wojcik would have loved that situation!
Apparently Memphis will hire a former head coach to be a co-coach on the floor and help him with in game management. I know Wojcik would have loved that situation!
Makes sense with the Lawson brothers around.That's good news for the rest of the con
I'm happy they're keeping Fred Savage but your idea of adding Wojcik as an assistant would assure us of success against them in the future. Memphis needs some Wojcik type discipline.
I know Chris and I got plenty while he was here. Is it too late to sue him for character assassination and being an 100% asshat?
That'd be nice to claim but in reality a $10.2M buyout is a hit much for Memphis without a big donor stepping in and really demanding he be gone. Problem is Pastner is a likable guy and is probably like a lot by said boosters.So TU basically saved Pastner's job?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game