Penn State - Drexel dual thread

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
Wow didn’t think Carter would wrestle today. He had a very tough match last night against Parker K. Won in OT. Carter may go down as the best ever in our program. Will see.
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
48,781
107,336
113
@GregPickel I’m giving up period by period play by play to enough the wood bleachers 🤣
Sorry I couldn’t do much more but I did get everything or as much as I could in this home page article for those checking in later:

 

BriantheLion

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2023
1,712
2,422
113
Thanks for the updates everyone. Lionvision was a bust today for me.
Lion vision worked for me today…for the first time ever!

…. I’m glad it did, because the station that carried Jeff’s call last evening had an NFL game today…. and the county music station that carried him last season was playing (wait for it) county music today

does anyone know if any radio station will carry him this season?
 

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
Davis hurt in first period…shakes it off to continue
Let’s hope Davis is alright. Looked like he tweaked his knee. He moved up from 125. I’d like to see him hitting the Weights through the season. He looked skinny as a 133 pounder. Hopefully he fill’s out so he’s stronger in the post season. Love his style tho. He’ll be wrestling off with Anthony N once he’s cleared from his surgery he had last year. Be interesting to know if he’s in the room wrestling yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElDuce

Pocono Lion

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,422
4,416
113
Let’s hope Davis is alright. Looked like he tweaked his knee. He moved up from 125. I’d like to see him hitting the Weights through the season. He looked skinny as a 133 pounder. Hopefully he fill’s out so he’s stronger in the post season. Love his style tho. He’ll be wrestling off with Anthony N once he’s cleared from his surgery he had last year. Be interesting to know if he’s in the room wrestling yet.
I thought he looked skinny as a 125 pounder last year as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spice67

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
I thought he looked skinny as a 125 pounder last year as well.
Agree. Love to see him hit the weights through the season so he’s at his peak strength wise during post season. Certain wrestling weight lifting exercises are good for wrestling. Strong Wrist are Huge for hand fighting. Anyway. Think it’s smart not to wrestle him unless he’s 100 percent on Saturday….
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  4. 04 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  5. 05 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review