I wonder if Smikle is even coming back.I've never seen so many errant passes. We could be in this game otherwise. Need Smikle back in the worst way too.
I don't think any of us understands and her future as a Scarlet Knight is a question being asked now because no one knows what's going on .This isn't a good season for Rutgers basketball.Both teams have many flaws .I don't understand why the best player on the women's team isn't playing.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN