Per Ellis' blog....scary moment at practice today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TilloDawg

May 26, 2006
Spring drills were interrupted today when walk-on fullback Devon Edwards was taken off the field by ambulence to the hospital following what appeared to be a neck injury.MSU coach Sylvester Croom said he thought Edwards would be ok, but couldn't provide a lot of details at the moment.I will have more on this later when I get back home from Nashville and can get more information

Aug 20, 2006
patient info so if your name implies what I think it implies then that is about the most you can share.

/Thanks for the info.
//Hopefully the guy will be alright.
///Doesnt sound good though.

Dog in the Know

Nov 1, 2007
ochERdawg said:
You're right about the rules which is why I was careful about what I said. I honestly don't know much about what was going on with him, but I think he'll be alright. My guess is that he got sent to Memphis since the team neurosurgeon is in Memphis. At least he used to be...but that is all pure speculation.

</p>

cb6228

Aug 30, 2006
I Rule 17 hate HIPPA. It does more to delay medical care and prevent communication between a patient's doctors than any single thing. JCHAO and HIPPA can suck it.

The Lord Humongous

Mar 1, 2008
cb6228 said:
I Rule 17 hate HIPPA. It does more to delay medical care and prevent communication between a patient's doctors than any single thing. JCHAO and HIPPA can suck it.

Would it be HIPAA and the JCAHO that you're talking about?...geesh...maybe even learn the acronyms before running off at the mouth...and what on earth does the Joint Commission have to do with communication b/w doctor and patient?!?!?</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.