Perry Mason

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,272
18,061
113
Anybody else intrigued? Apparently based more on the books, which I have never seen, then the T.V. series. Set in 1930s LA so with that Chinatown / LA Confidential vibe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
Yeah we are watching it. Definitely a slow burn but I'm really sad to see it end this week. One of my favorites that I've watched in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,142
2,147
113
We're a couple episodes in, I like it, my wife isn't totally sold though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.