Personal news!

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
If he hires you Mike I want to be sitting right next to you. Congrats and thanks for your service to your community. OFC
 

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
As of yesterday (12-7-2015) at 4:30 I am officially retired. After 31 years in the fire service I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life. God blessed me with a long, safe and healthy career. Maybe Coach K needs another bench coach. Lol
OFC

Congratulations, Sir! 31 years is incredible!!! I'm at 4 in the service. Did they at least make you a final breakfast?

I still have two station patches waiting for you next time I'm at CTC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spike05rk

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
As of yesterday (12-7-2015) at 4:30 I am officially retired. After 31 years in the fire service I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life. God blessed me with a long, safe and healthy career. Maybe Coach K needs another bench coach. Lol
OFC
Congrats brother! Glad the good Lord kept you safe you old smoke eater. No more late night false alarms, right handed wall searches, and those calls you can't talk about. The good times you'll always remember...the pranks, good fire house chicken n rice, and drinking coffee with the guys before shift change. Glad you made it!'
 
  • Like
Reactions: spike05rk

nickris

Junior
Sep 18, 2007
469
268
0
Congrats Spike! Thank you for your service. It takes a hell of a man to do that job. Enjoy it traveling if you can. I recommend a cruise.
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
As of yesterday (12-7-2015) at 4:30 I am officially retired. After 31 years in the fire service I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life. God blessed me with a long, safe and healthy career. Maybe Coach K needs another bench coach. Lol
OFC
What Dept?
 

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Congratulations spike, and welcome to the "7 Day Week End"!! Oh yeah, and don't forget one thing about Retirement: The pay sucks but the hours are great!!
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: spike05rk

imajericho_rivals

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
4,391
1,085
0
As of yesterday (12-7-2015) at 4:30 I am officially retired. After 31 years in the fire service I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life. God blessed me with a long, safe and healthy career. Maybe Coach K needs another bench coach. Lol
OFC
Congrats! Enjoy your retirement!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6