Perspective on Things

TejasFan

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2004
905
0
0
Just to put tonight's football game for the National Championship into proper perspective................does anyone really care who is playing? Well, I reckon a fair number of the good folks from Georgia and Alabama care but...................that's about it. For the rest of the country it's just another game. Entertainment!

Well, I was wrong. I tuned the game in and the stadium was full of folks that were hungry for entertainment. Even President Trump was there! Warez
 
Last edited:

skygusty_rivals

Freshman
May 14, 2003
4,990
65
0
Nature dumped a bunch of snow on my satellite dish and knocked out the TV. If I cared about the game Id get the ladder out and brush it off. Good chance to go to bed early.
 

3xWVUenginEER

Freshman
Dec 7, 2005
6,818
65
0
I sure do.

After tonight I have to wait til September to watch football (I don't watch the NFL).

I like the SEC. Outside of watching WVU and Big XII, I like to watch the SEC and especially Bama. I can appreciate great football.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road