Don’t know about Plott, but wasn’t Wittlake hospitalized with infection in his arm?Hold up, Mat Scours twitted out that Dustin Plott along with Robb had a skin infection as well that required some sort of surgery?! Anyone know anything about this?
Yes Wittlake had an infection, I never heard of Plott getting anything.Don’t know about Plott, but wasn’t Wittlake hospitalized with infection in his arm?
I knew about Wittlake. I’m wondering if Willie got confused or something. Very surprising if true. He would be like the 4th wrestler to come down with that.
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set