He’s still an NFL DC. Not available until January. I’m not sure he wont stay in the league.for Matt Ruhle, just wait!
He’s still an NFL DC. Not available until January. I’m not sure he wont stay in the league.
Did not know that. When I googled him it said he was still Carolina’s DC.Snow got fired in October
Frost then Snow? I don't know if we can take that risk. Maybe it would be a way to make sure Decoldest stays here.?for Matt Ruhle, just wait!
unless it's freezeFrost then Snow? I don't know if we can take that risk. Maybe it would be a way to make sure Decoldest stays here.?
Sounds like Freeze to Auburn? Hope they have the patio plants coveredunless it's freeze
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference