Phillips going 6A

greatgig13

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2014
2,369
2,754
0
Hey Matt. Could you send a copy of the form requesting to "play up" to Rochester?
If Rochester was a podunk farm town in the middle of nowhere I’d give them pass. But with D. Leonard siphoning talent out of Spring Patch, I just can’t do it here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sschmidt141

greatgig13

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2014
2,369
2,754
0
I think what separates Phillips from Rochester is Chicago has 100 plus schools to provide transfers to Phillips. Dad and Son Leonard pluck from 5 Springfield schools. Same concept, just a different scale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sschmidt141
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 7 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Inside Chicagoland four-star LB Jameer Miles’ pivotal first Notre Dame visit
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Podcast: 3rd and Leng with Josh Jostes
  4. 04 K-State Online Football Recruiting What Taylen Washington brings to Kansas State
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Five-star EDGE Kameron McGee, nation's No. 2 ranked recruit, is 'very high' on Miami