Phone app question

Bullhusk

All-Conference
May 9, 2005
2,119
3,388
113
I’ve never been to a night game before, what’s the app we need to participate in the light show? TIA.
 
Jan 7, 2004
1,333
211
0
The official husker app has something called husker lights that are supposed to work with the show but I haven’t used it.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,333
4,017
113
I thought there was something between 3rd and 4th quarters…. To Thunder Struck or something.
My niece and nephew are going to their first game tonight and we looked for the app too, I guess it doesn’t exist?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC