pic test

Aug 20, 2006

Aug 20, 2006
I unchecked the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box. That seemed to allow me to post a decent pic.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
I usually post images like this:

Code:
[img]insert url here[/img]

Brackets with img or /img inside, url to the image in the middle.

If you post a pic using the picture icon and From URL option, you'll see a boxed checked by default like Tucker described.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
In other news...right now it sucks that replies get moved to the opt of the current thread level. Not just replies to the main topic, but replies to any substhreads are also moved to the top. Maybe there's an option to undo this.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
I'm confused. If you click reply to the post you want to reply to - it seems to work fine like threaded view normally does.

Topic view is all chronological, which is good.

Thread view, which you still see in topic mode when you aren't reading posts in any thread...is like all the other modes in that the most recent posts go to the top of the branch.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
See..

I expected that to look like

test
................test2
................test3
................................test4
................................test5

That's the tree obviously, which can be seen in all 3 display modes. In Topic mode, if I click on any of those posts, they are displayed in chronological order, which is good.

I just don't know why the tree stays in reverse chrono order. There's a thread option for that and it doesn't seem to affect posts within the tree.

Jul 12, 2012
The threaded option is a 3rd party add-on that hasn't been looked at since 2009. The hosting company we are going to use had to do modifications to get it to work with vb4. This is the best we can do if we leave Yuku.

That's why I like having the option of topic or threaded b/c people have different preferences.