Yes, the game is going to be on ESPNI will be rooting hard for VA but Glenville will win. I like their 2 Ohio St commits but they have this 6’5 DE that might be a problem for Diniwiddie.
Will this game be televised?
My heart wants Dinwiddie but, my head says the travel and nature of the matchup favors Glenville.Bonus Pick em!
Only 1 game involving VA public that counts, that I'm aware of.
Dinwiddie @ Glenville, OH*
* GOW- Since it's the only game, 5 points for correct picks.
I thought that too but ESPN has little league baseball and UFC on during that time slot. I was trying to set DVR last night.Yes, the game is going to be on ESPN
It’s either on ESPN2 or ESPNUI thought that too but ESPN has little league baseball and UFC on during that time slot. I was trying to set DVR last night.
Glenville Scrimmage Highlights. I'm assuming the other team is pretty good.
Thank you sir. I “think” that I may be getting close to turning the corner.Pains me to pick against my good friend @DinwiddieProud
It would be nice to pull out a win on the road, but.....gotta go with the home team - Glenville
Hope you're on the road to recovery my friend!
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results