Pick em week 3 comments

Clarkefan

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2015
2,293
1,785
113
I'm filing a formal protest that the Clarke County(2a) @ Millbrook(4a) isn't part of either 2a or 4a of this week's pick em contests! The 4a included Appomattox (2a) @ Heritage (3a) even!!! What's up with that???

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: BCKnights

hawknation92

Senior
Dec 16, 2005
572
453
0
Sorry. Try to get enough East teams in though I am not very familiar with far east teams. I do know Clarke County good program n have seen them before. Try to get more in.
 
Mar 10, 2011
1,006
614
0
It is a conspiracy. Your defensive coordinator wants to keep the Eagles under the radar for as long as possible. Being in the weekly pick 'em defeats the purpose!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ClarkeFan83
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games