Pick'Em Results for Week 9 posted

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
in the pinned post at the top of the board.

Yours truly, rotzc, and Woodpecker tied for the top with 22 points. Due to the tiebreaker, yours truly took the weekly honors.

In the season-long standings, PSU Paul (up from 2nd) took sole possession of 1st place, with 173 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 22 points to 16 points. I continue to have a big lead over him in the season-long competition.

There are 35 games (a big slate) in Week 10, and it includes two Friday night games.

As always, best of luck to all that play, including twak!

Reactions: pennstater97

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Interesting to see that @MontereyLion moved up into 4th place in the season-long competition. He's a formidable competitor, and I'm not surprised to see him moving up the board as the season progresses.

5 weeks left in the competition, which is a lot of time (as we've seen with all the moves in the season-long competition this season), and not a lot of time (especially since the final weekends are often reduced slates). Once again, it should be an interesting finish in the season-long competition.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021

Yours truly, rotzc, and Woodpecker tied for the top with 22 points. Due to the tiebreaker, yours truly took the weekly honors.

In the season-long standings, PSU Paul (up from 2nd) took sole possession of 1st place, with 173 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 22 points to 16 points. I continue to have a big lead over him in the season-long competition.

There are 35 games (a big slate) in Week 10, and it includes two Friday night games.

Thanks Tom. As with every year, I fell behind early this year and then swung for the fences each week thereafter. Typically that digs me into a bigger hole but occasionally (this week for example) the blind squirrel eats.

The Pick of the Week goes to paulrandythomas who was the only one prescient enough to pick Miami over a home ASWP.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
The Pick of the Week goes to paulrandythomas who was the only one prescient enough to pick Miami over a home ASWP.

that game concerned me, after the Pitt-Clemson game. But Miami has been a mess, and I just couldn't see them putting things together to win the game. kudos to paulrandythomas

Rotzc

Oct 13, 2021

I’ve heard it both ways. And let the record state I shall be always the reigning old McAndrew board pick’em champ.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew