Pike & Recruiting

Simce91

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2024
1,888
2,516
113
Now he has to make sure he keeps at least 2 ( Grant/Dortch) and I for 1 would like to see Sommerville back On The Banks
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUBlackout

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,262
8,873
113
Now he has to make sure he keeps at least 2 ( Grant/Dortch) and I for 1 would like to see Sommerville back On The Banks
I actually think he does have a pretty solid base but we have to keep all the freshman and build continuity and throw in a couple of portal guys you begin to have something but his recruiting except for the past year has been meh at best
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  3. 03 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  4. 04 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law