Players Championship Winner?

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
Who ya got? Hard to pick against Rahm but I certainly don't want him. I am thinking Max Homa or Scheffler. Seriously, there are about 15 guys who can win this thing. Part of me wants Fowler so I can see his smoking wife come out of the stands, she is weather thread worthy!!!
 

Classof09

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,115
2,306
113
Collin Morikawa. He’s struggled at the Players, but he’s a big tournament guy. This is his week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

DTownlion57

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2010
165
154
43
Collin Morikawa. He’s struggled at the Players, but he’s a big tournament guy. This is his week.
Hard to bet against both including Scheffler. I'm going with JT he's won here before. Love to see Ricky finally get back to form. He's getting closer.
 

Ironman2

Senior
Dec 18, 2021
630
839
93
Who ya got? Hard to pick against Rahm but I certainly don't want him. I am thinking Max Homa or Scheffler. Seriously, there are about 15 guys who can win this thing. Part of me wants Fowler so I can see his smoking wife come out of the stands, she is weather thread worthy!!!
As long as it's not McElroy or Morikawa. Scheffler of Fowler I hoipe.
 

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,091
1,345
113
This week is pointing out one major weakness for LIV: Not enough tournaments. Plus with not enough tournaments the LIV players who can compete in the majors will not have played enough to win IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Classof09

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
This week is pointing out one major weakness for LIV: Not enough tournaments. Plus with not enough tournaments the LIV players who can compete in the majors will not have played enough to win IMO.
That’s a shame!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?