Playoff Manifestation Thread

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,250
1,053
113
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
Sooooooooo...........commando?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrMickeySC
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski