DangOSU
Penn St
Notre Dame
Texas
I just want none of the bye teams to make the final 4. And it’s somewhat likely.
Hope so. @king_kong_ will go to rehab.
Seriously, OSU may win but mops up TX is a homer dream. OSU/PennSate.Well done. I think my disdain for ND may have made me want Georgia to be good. My work bracket is busted now. Too many here have OSU vs ND in finals and that looks like a good bet
I think OSU mops up Texas.
I don't know about everyone else but I was getting tired of the Georgia- Bama show every fvcking year!! ESPN and SEC can suck it.Stop noticing guys
Why an expanded playoff is so important. Oregon couldn't win one GD game as the #1. Same for Georgia. That would have been the BCS national championship?Dang
Also a total coincidence that Saban up and retired out of nowhere.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC