Pogue out

Euell

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
2,183
16
0
Waiting to see what Cuckaineer has to say about HCNB over this one...
I thought the same thing. He has been pretty much absent from the board during all the chatter about the splendid recruiting season Coach Brown has put together. This should bring him out of the woodwork.
 

SeronimusPratt

All-American
Jun 19, 2001
27,914
8,126
103
I thought the same thing. He has been pretty much absent from the board during all the chatter about the splendid recruiting season Coach Brown has put together. This should bring him out of the woodwork.
Yea left and another idiot dogging McBride emerges. Is that a coincidence?
 

muraca777

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2005
5,330
30
0
Only idiots are the ones defending McBride, but keep me in your thoughts, because you're never in mine
 

5-Technique

Redshirt
May 14, 2018
473
0
0
Waiting to see what Cuckaineer has to say about HCNB over this one...

I agree but can we just say Brown, Coach Brown or Neal Brown? If there were two people named Neal Brown on the staff and one was the assistant coach, I can see having to distinguish between the two Browns but the HCNB stuff makes you sound like one of those techsideline losers.
 

SeronimusPratt

All-American
Jun 19, 2001
27,914
8,126
103
I agree but can we just say Brown, Coach Brown or Neal Brown? If there were two people named Neal Brown on the staff and one was the assistant coach, I can see having to distinguish between the two Browns but the HCNB stuff makes you sound like one of those techsideline losers.
I don’t know HCNB personally so I won’t call him Neal. He’s not my buddy, so I won’t call him Brown. HCNB is quicker than Neal Brown and it’s already in my Apple dictation. So there’s that.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  2. 02 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU