Poll: #3 Westfield vs #2 Madison

Poll: #3 Westfield vs #2 Madison


  • Total voters
    0

falcettik

Senior
Nov 3, 2004
1,911
887
113
I have not seen Madison this year, but if what I hear about Madison's defense is legit then this will be a close one IMO. If not, Westfield eventually pulls away.
 

otnorot

Junior
Aug 31, 2006
1,823
350
0
Saw Madison against Hayfield a few weeks ago. Best tackling team I've seen. OTOH one of their corners just could not cover his man and got torched for something like 200 yards and four touchdowns. They never seemed to make any adjustments to take care of that.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)