Poll: Ohio State game

How will you watch the PU - OSU game tomorrow

  • I’ll be at the game!

    Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I’ll be watching every minute

    Votes: 37 18.1%
  • I’ll watch until it gets out of hand

    Votes: 54 26.5%
  • I’ll have it on in one of the rooms

    Votes: 43 21.1%
  • There is no way I’d watch this product

    Votes: 39 19.1%
  • I can’t watch because I have other plans

    Votes: 27 13.2%

  • Total voters
    204
Gold and Black

Latest

  1. 01 Gold and Black Football Grading the Boilermakers: Purdue 41, Minnesota 13
  2. 02 Gold and Black Football Ten observations: Purdue 41, Minnesota 13
  3. 03 Gold and Black Football GoldandBlack.com video: Purdue coach Barry Odom, players after Minnesota win
  4. 04 Gold and Black Football The Envelope, Please: Week Six Awards
  5. 05 Gold and Black Football GoldandBlack.com Saturday Simulcast: Purdue-Minnesota postgame chat