FBS. The next level down.
Wrong again we are FBS. They are FCS!
FBS. The next level down.
Exactly. My point. Never should have changed from D1, D1A....Wrong again we are FBS. They are FCS!
If your Rutgers degree does nothing for you, you might want to look at yourself in the mirror and put down the bong.I wanted to go to Penn State but my parents wouldn't agree to pay for it if I went there, so I cheaped-out and went to Rutgers, and cheap Rutgers then, cheap Rutgers now. I'll just start supporting PSU like I wanted all along. This Rutgers degree does nothing for me at this point in my life anyway.
I wanted to go to Penn State but my parents wouldn't agree to pay for it if I went there, so I cheaped-out and went to Rutgers, and cheap Rutgers then, cheap Rutgers now. I'll just start supporting PSU like I wanted all along. This Rutgers degree does nothing for me at this point in my life anyway.
If your Rutgers degree does nothing for you, you might want to look at yourself in the mirror and put down the bong.
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana