To be honest, GTHC, there is not enough room on this site for all the excuses UNC has about or following a game. OFCOriginally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
I actually thought of Gerald when I was coming up with the poll, and then forgot to put him in it. I should have put AFAM and Mary Willingham in it too.
I'm with you Dirt. These kinds of threads give me bad vibes. I want the win first. Then we can gloat. Until then, I am staying out of this one.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
This is a little premature for me. I'll give them hell...if we win. Hope everyone is right.
OFC
+1Originally posted by skysdad:
If we get beat NO EXCUSES. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions