I was about to say something similarI see why Anderson and Bowser chose to transfer.
Well, we cannot expect him to tote the rock 20-25 times a game. Not with his style. Tyus has a great opportunity coming in. I hope we can add another back in the class, and a transfer.
Porter was taking some punishment so, yes, definitely need a second back plus depth.
Well, we cannot expect him to tote the rock 20-25 times a game. Not with his style. Tyus has a great opportunity coming in. I hope we can add another back in the class, and a transfer.
I think/hope he will learn the JJTBC method of taking less punishing hits. There was one run today where he dove forward just in time to avoid any contact. More of that in the future, I hope.
I hope not. He brings a physicality we haven’t seen for a very long time.
Yes, this was a key talent of JJTBC that allowed him to play 4 years without injury despite an instance number of carries. Knowing how to push forward without seeking a head on collision. There are times where it’s necessary, like trying to convert a 3rd down. But other times it’s not worth a huge collision just to get an extra yard.And that’s fine when necessary, but I’d still prefer he avoids unnecessary blows.
Porter was a beast!Given the score, I am surprised that we didn’t see some more carries for Hull.
Given the score, I am surprised that we didn’t see some more carries for Hull.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'