Post Counts

Poultrygeist

Jan 20, 2022
I am reliably informed that post counts will be migrated over here at some point in time. FYI
I looked at my count not too long ago, it was over 6,000. I was very active for a long while, but I pretty much stopped altogether and just started back. I am a pumper but I was totally against the Mushchamp hire and there was so much negativity on the boards that I just lurked mostly. I am so glad we won the bowl game and looked good doing it. I told a lot of people before the season that I thought we would win four games, and that I would be happy with five. I look back and we basically played four quarterbacks and somehow won seven games. I’m very happy with where we are at. I’m still not sure about what to think about next years schedule. I think overall it will end up being tougher than last year’s.

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
I looked at my count not too long ago, it was over 6,000. I was very active for a long while, but I pretty much stopped altogether and just started back. I am a pumper but I was totally against the Mushchamp hire and there was so much negativity on the boards that I just lurked mostly. I am so glad we won the bowl game and looked good doing it. I told a lot of people before the season that I thought we would win four games, and that I would be happy with five. I look back and we basically played four quarterbacks and somehow won seven games. I’m very happy with where we are at. I’m still not sure about what to think about next years schedule. I think overall it will end up being tougher than last year’s.
WAIT TILL THIS YEAR 😉!!!
Another year of Luke Day is going to benefit a whole bunch of our Dudes!