Rich Kotite disagrees.I don't mind being an A hole for fun but saying we "should" beat Wagner is kinda stupid, no? If we loose to Wagner we should disband the football program!
Rich Kotite disagrees.I don't mind being an A hole for fun but saying we "should" beat Wagner is kinda stupid, no? If we loose to Wagner we should disband the football program!
He’s a RS Soph. 2 more years.Can someone confirm that next year is Wimsatt’s last? I think he played too much his freshman year in order to RS. But I’ve heard others say he has 2 yrs left not counting this…
I heard Bob Menedez was at the game? Can anyone verify that??!! Baller move if true
Obviously. That’s where the game was
Rather have crooked corrupt Donnie there. He lives in NJ too.I heard Bob Menedez was at the game? Can anyone verify that??!! Baller move if true
Melton has been consistently beaten many times this season. Nothing to do with left one on one.That’s because they were left one on one
I heard Bob Menedez was at the game? Can anyone verify that??!! Baller move if true
He’s a RS Soph. 2 more years.
This.Look like a legit D1 team. Much improved, especially Wimsat so far.
I think so if I remember correctly.That was always my understanding as well.
Didn't he purposely not play the last game of the year in 2021 (against MSU? I'm trying to Google stuff less and try to remember things. Like we used to have to do old school).
Kept out of that game (to preserve RS) in case of a bowl.
We lost the game but got the bowl anyway so he ended up being able to play.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program