Posting here using a Samsung

mwulf

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2013
8,787
1,641
0
Anhine elseehave orobkems psitingp hete using a samsunf ... ItsItdamnIt's Its near impossible to do sos ..... So I tried typing anyone else having problems posting here using a Samsung ... Juat me ?
 

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
Anhine elseehave orobkems psitingp hete using a samsunf ... ItsItdamnIt's Its near impossible to do sos ..... So I tried typing anyone else having problems posting here using a Samsung ... Juat me ?
I have a Samsung s7 and no problems here.
 

RedApocolypse

Junior
Jun 9, 2017
369
342
63
Anhine elseehave orobkems psitingp hete using a samsunf ... ItsItdamnIt's Its near impossible to do sos ..... So I tried typing anyone else having problems posting here using a Samsung ... Juat me ?
I type like that when i drink too
 

jedihusker

Senior
Aug 17, 2003
2,708
483
0
Never had that problem, but I will say the default Samsung keyboard is not the greatest. I use the Gboard, it's much better; Swiftkey is pretty good too.
 

mwulf

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2013
8,787
1,641
0
Its the strangest thing..when I text the keyboard is fine no issues, when I try to type on here the text predict is 90% gibberish
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC