Beat me to it. Good news for us hopefullyhttps://247sports.com/college/duke/...y-update-duke-blue-devils-virginia-127992897/
Looks like Tre even practiced yesterday. So awesome but I hope he doesn’t get rushed back and gets hurt again down the road.
QUOTE="pisgah101, post: 11313294, member: 804"]The new guy calling you a troll![]()
https://247sports.com/college/duke/...y-update-duke-blue-devils-virginia-127992897/
Looks like Tre even practiced yesterday. So awesome but I hope he doesn’t get rushed back and gets hurt again down the road.
Thank god. I was on the ledge there for a few days. We were due for good injury news.https://247sports.com/college/duke/...y-update-duke-blue-devils-virginia-127992897/
Looks like Tre even practiced yesterday. So awesome but I hope he doesn’t get rushed back and gets hurt again down the road.
I was right there with ya. To the high of the Florida State game. To the news Cam was out (i was hoping he’d stay hot, was looking forward to him shooting over the zone) to the worst possible thing in Tre getting hurt like 5 minuets in. I didn’t even want to watch that game anymore. I was pretty disgruntled the next 2 days until we heard some news.Thank god. I was on the ledge there for a few days. We were due for good injury news.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects