Thoguhts and prayers to the families that lost someone in the Paris attacks. All though I love this game, my prayers are going out to the rescue workers as well. I know the hell they are going through also.
I'm watching this stuff on the news now and just thinking the same thing. If we don't stand up and do something to stop terror over there and take the correct measures to protect our homeland it will happen here and sadly soon then later I'd sayPrayers are sent for the families f the victims. Horrible thing has just happened. Evil people behind it. Don't think it cannot happen here. Be ready U.S.A. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released