Prep Bowl

RockSoup

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2009
3,215
4,905
81
Well, there you have it, we have a quorum! I guess we will continue talking about the Granddaddy of them all!
 

RockSoup

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2009
3,215
4,905
81
On a 1 to 10 scale where 1 is “I could care less than what the weather is at the North Pole” to where 10 is “Where the hell is the remote control”

I care .875%
Well you posted twice now so I’m going to put you more like 3-4

Edit: correction 3 times. This is getting into passionate territory
 

superac777

Junior
Aug 28, 2006
990
387
0
I ripped him on the other Prep Bowl scores post lol.Btw is Benet playing in it? DePaul or Woodstock Marian not in it?
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton