Primetime to Colorado is official.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I just think the subject matter at hand - as he framed it - is something where you are either all-in or you aren’t. I’m certain that Deion was invested to a certain extent, but when you’ve always got one eye looking towards the next thing, its not as legit as he was letting on.

I don’t think Deion’s a bad person. He’s just another dude climbing the ladder. Simple as that.

It’s also worth noting what Deion was doing before Jackson State, which was assistant coaching at the high school level. So the fact that he was able to go straight from that to being a HC at the Division 1 level is pretty ridiculous, and JSU went out on a limb gave him that opportunity, and paid him well for it. So acting like he’s Mother Teresa because he’s a celebrity that lived in Jackson for 3 years is silly. He got an unbelievable opportunity, and he absolutely benefitted just as much as JSU did from the arrangement.
We get it. You don’t like Deion or HBCUs.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So the fact that he was able to go straight from that to being a HC at the Division 1 level is pretty ridiculous, and JSU went out on a limb gave him that opportunity, and paid him well for.

JSU isn't really D1. They're D1 FCS, which in the old terms, is definitely a step way down from true D1, or FBS

And I have a feeling it will become very clear, very soon that Prime isn't actually ready to be the HC at a Power 5 D1 FBS program.

Especially one of the worst ones around.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I don’t have a problem with either, but think what you will.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Aren't there certain dates now a guy can inter the portal? We should know who all is going with him. I imagine his son and that 5 Star guy but I might be surprised.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Preshate what he did for The SWAC, JSU and Mississippi. I'm still not knowledgeable enough on how he was so good with NIL and how he created such a huge crootin' gap tween him and other SWAC Schools. Will he be able to continue to dominate crootin' at CO? Being able to also spend about 10 years in MLB tells me he also has a very smart sports mind to go along with versatile physical ability. He might end up being a damn good coach. Gonna be interesting.
He doesn’t have to dominate in recruiting at Colorado.

Just significantly improve their recruiting and be a good coach.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
And so he tells the existing players to hit the exits. It opens up space.
He is bringing his QB, and several other players.

(enjoy your college experience)

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
And so he tells the existing players to hit the exits. It opens up space.
He is bringing his QB, and several other players.

(enjoy your college experience)
It's gonna be a train wreck. I'm shocked that anyone expects it not to be.