Priority MBB Target Nick Pringle Commits!

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Great portal gets and LP’s next recruiting class is shaping up well. Possible he will have more talent on campus by next year that we haven’t had since the McGuire days. He definitely seems to know how to fill immediate needs and recruit top talent. Land a PG and it’s on for next year, a better roster than this years. But… someone has to fill Meechie’s production. Still, it looks very promising.

Last edited:

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
Great portal gets and LP’s next recruiting class is shaping up well. Possible he will have more talent on campus by next year that we haven’t had since the McGuire days. He definitely seems to know how to fill immediate needs and recruit top talent. Land a PG and it’s on for next year, a better roster than this years. But… someone has to fill Meechie’s production. Still, it looks very promising.
Coach Paris is doing really well with both pots. It is a shame that South Carolina will not be able to take a trip to Bahamas like last summer to let both pots of incoming high school recruits and portal transfers blend together and blend in with the remaining team members. With no team trip this summer, South Carolina will be behind this coming fall compared to where they were last fall

I am still excited about what is incoming to South Carolina. Summer/fall 2025 is when Assemian arrives in Columbia. He may be ready to contribute his freshman year like Murray Boyles did this recent season

HuntinAces

Joined Sep 9, 2014
Feb 13, 2022
6-10 Pringle and 7-0 Butler. Will they be able to replace departed Gray??? 😐
And Mack. He was able to extend defenses. But I do feel we came out better. Cooper and his size will be hard to replace.

All I know is Paris had those guys playing together from the jump and hope for more of the same next year, especially these instate guys coming back home.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
This was the experienced Big I was looking for. Get a PG and let's play ball.

Abush

Jan 31, 2022
6-10 Pringle and 7-0 Butler. Will they be able to replace departed Gray??? 😐

Pringle will EASILY replace Josh Gray in all areas.

It depends on how Butler does during summer workouts. If he gets his shooting stroke on point, he'll easily replace Gray's output as well.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Still in search of a PG though. Our PG target, Brickus, committed to Villanova yesterday.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Great portal gets and LP’s next recruiting class is shaping up well. Possible he will have more talent on campus by next year that we haven’t had since the McGuire days.
I experienced the McGuire days. I never thought I'd experience that euphoria again. I think we are in for some exciting times in MBB.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Pringle is a 4 not a 5
Those positions are almost interchangeable in College Basketball. I watched Alabama play a good deal. He played both. He really doesn't shoot it well enough to be a 4 in our offense. More of an energy big to get rebounds and rim run off screen/roll to get dunks. More of a Chris Silva type.

uscphan

Joined Jan 27, 2001
Jan 24, 2022
Biggest loss from this years team is Talon. His leadership, demeanor, savviness, and clutch 3-pt shooting was key to our success. We may be able to replace the scoring, but I am worried about the other things he brought to the table EVERY game. That dude balled out this year.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
It’s the way LP seems to be able to recruit guys. I don’t see that changing, and it’s amazing because we play a slow down game on offense. These kids don’t seem to care, and I’m talking more about the recruits he’s landing, not the portal players. He must be a hell of a salesman. I think players and their families love that he’s genuine. Whatever it s , it seems to be working

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
It’s the way LP seems to be able to recruit guys. I don’t see that changing, and it’s amazing because we play a slow down game on offense. These kids don’t seem to care, and I’m talking more about the recruits he’s landing, not the portal players. He must be a hell of a salesman. I think players and their families love that he’s genuine. Whatever it is , it seems to be working

Reactions: moouclem

Latest posts