problem with website ?

randyl

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
105
167
43
Every age I get the same "Your Privacy Choices" at bottom of screen; makes no difference what I choose, or ignore, signed-in or not.
Time after time after time etc.
It covers up part of the page.
Any way to get rid of it?
 

CentexLion

Senior
Jul 9, 2001
109
467
63
Every age I get the same "Your Privacy Choices" at bottom of screen; makes no difference what I choose, or ignore, signed-in or not.
Time after time after time etc.
It covers up part of the page.
Any way to get rid of it?
This just started for me last week as well. I have to hit the “key” at the top right every time now and log in and then that message goes away. A real pain
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern