PROMO CODE is for 50% question

redwine65

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2010
10,918
2,203
113
I followed the link for past users promo code, filled in the credit card info and hit subscribe.
then I was taken to the main page..

I tried to look at threads on the premium board, and it won't let me.

what do I do?
 

redwine65

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2010
10,918
2,203
113
I emailed Sean, them other two don't have a email on their profile page
 

Sean Callahan

Publisher
Staff member
May 29, 2001
57,139
225,627
113
Email Sent! Looks like you just need to go to the front page, log out and log back in. Thanks!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced