I was going to respond, "When you least expect them." However, after I thought about it, if they actually arrived when we least expected, we would have already received them....lolWhen will the season ticket/parking passes be sent out ?
Has it been released yet? Are they doing anything special at specific games like they've done the past few years?
Just saw the tweet! I'm tempted to go for an ugly holiday sweater shirt!
Glad to see them giving out the camo hats again! (And the Drums of Thunder and Irish dancers!)
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game