I was going to respond, "When you least expect them." However, after I thought about it, if they actually arrived when we least expected, we would have already received them....lolWhen will the season ticket/parking passes be sent out ?
Has it been released yet? Are they doing anything special at specific games like they've done the past few years?
Just saw the tweet! I'm tempted to go for an ugly holiday sweater shirt!
Glad to see them giving out the camo hats again! (And the Drums of Thunder and Irish dancers!)
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season