Proof that espn/talking heads arent infallible

RanDEVILman

Senior
Jan 13, 2014
628
470
0
I became a Duke fan during the great early 90s run, and have been die hard since then. However, I didn't watch all of the games back then since I was only a young buck. However, I have become an avid reader and follower of Dukes history I my lifetime. During some recent research (watching old games on YouTube) I decided to watch the 94 FF game vs Florida. Now, ESPN etc. would have you believe that K has only learned about zone since working with Boeheim recently. However, down about 8 mid way through second half there is Duke clearly in a 3-2 zone. I thought it was interesting. Feel free to share other things that everyone is sure they know about Duke below.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6