Proud Dad

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
I have to say Im a proud dad. My 3 year old stayed up to watch the game. There were some tar heels fans at my house trying to coax him into pulling for UNC. He stayed his ground. Saying Duke will win. One of my wife's friends tried to butter him up saying UNC is better and look at this better color of blue, he pushed her away and said NO!!! it was AWESOME. I have to admit I was worried for a bit but my son didn't give up. Just kept saying Go Duke!

But what a game! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tyus Jones is a man and he showed it last night. I thought for sure Marcus Paige played for UNC and that he would dominate us. Not sure where he was last night.... Way to go Boys! Go Duke!
 

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Originally posted by DukeSky85:
Yeah, but they have Joel Berry also. You know, the guy that is far and away the best pg of this freshman class..."it's not even close."

OFC
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Originally posted by DukeSky85:

I have to say Im a proud dad. My 3 year old stayed up to watch the game. There were some tar heels fans at my house trying to coax him into pulling for UNC. He stayed his ground. Saying Duke will win. One of my wife's friends tried to butter him up saying UNC is better and look at this better color of blue, he pushed her away and said NO!!! it was AWESOME. I have to admit I was worried for a bit but my son didn't give up. Just kept saying Go Duke!

But what a game! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tyus Jones is a man and he showed it last night. I thought for sure Marcus Paige played for UNC and that he would dominate us. Not sure where he was last night.... Way to go Boys! Go Duke!
Just to make sure every one knows that 3 year old is my grandson. It's in the blood. He can't help it. It's his nature. I'm proud of Landon not giving in to the pressure we all Duke fans have experienced. Duke fans are always out numbered no matter where you are. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6