PSU - Iowa '26 Match Thread

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,417
5,515
113
Dangit Kingslayer, now I have to go back and reassess all your other posts I believed!

Season 1 GIF by Carnival Row
Here is the link to download a free PDF of the 2025-2026 and 2026-2027 NCAA Men's Wrestling Rules:
 
  • Like
Reactions: railbirrd

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,417
69,161
113
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh
 

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
415
1,172
93
Kueter 238 Cole 227.4. Wentzel 125 Perry 149 Sealey 165 were the extra guys who weighed in
I’m confused, why would Wenzel weigh in? I can’t imagine a scenario where any of those 3 guys wrestles. Thoughts?
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
566
2,707
93
I called this earlier. Protect the seed.

No protecting the seed when you are ranked lower. I just think they believe Arnold has a better chance to hold it to a decision based on the previous results between Levi and Kennedy.
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
566
2,707
93
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh

Use WOWY
 
  • Like
Reactions: yekrut321

Cstroke

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2019
622
2,088
93
I was gonna vote for real live Sasquatch but I've already seen one those already.....
Me too, I worked in the Pittsburg area and might have visited a few of the bars
He was OK with the shot. It was the asskicking he found concerning.
If he took the cortisone at least he took 1 shot, more than he would have taken if he wrestled Levi.
Been around just lurking gotta go in spurts around here 🤣. I say 8-2 or 9-1 dual could get ugly if Iowa doesn't fight every position
is it something I said? I’ll try to be better.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here