I noticed these fans during the broadcast. Turns out they are members of the PSU WLAX team:
Looked very bad? Can’t imagine he will play. ACL? Shame. And he will be missed.Anybody know anything about Posey’s knee injury? He was on crutches. Not having him next week would be a big loss. I’m hoping he can play.
That’s what I am fearing. Huge loss against Duke because I assume if they are playing man defense, he would have been locked up on O’Neill.Looked very bad? Can’t imagine he will play. ACL? Shame. And he will be missed.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position