PSU MLAX 2026 thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,543
69,466
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU MLAX offseason, the 2026 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

The 2025 MLAX Thread can be found at:

 

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,224
4,322
113
I organize a little family reunion each year in Happy Valley with my 3 brothers, my son and all my nephews. This will be our 9th year. This year we are getting together on the weekend when the LAXers play #1 Maryland. I haven't been to a PSU LAX game since my undergrad days. Really looking forward to it. WE ARE!!
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Disappointing, but it’s a long season and they have dropped games early in previous seasons only to rebound at the end and make some noise. Tambroni will have them ready when it counts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Indian rocks rich

BCS PSU

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2001
1,401
2,367
113
I know, I follow them closely but will they win the BIG? (no cause MD) close but no cigar
Maryland also made the Final 4 last season and is a traditional power, so it shouldn’t be unexpected anytime they win the Big 10 in that sport. At least PSU now is a consistent power in that sport that should have a fighting chance to be successful almost every season.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,443
13,444
113
Yep, I tempered my post season expectations and enjoy the season so much more. Hoping to make 3-4 road games this season
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  2. 02 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  3. 03 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  4. 04 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  5. 05 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more