I said the other day that Nebraska is much better now and that they will win at least one game and maybe more. They have held Harrar scoreless in the half. They are really hustling.
What ever happened to Cam Mack? He was a solid player for them last yearJust heard Beilein say that Nebraska has a 5* coming in next year. He’s the brother of a current player.
Good question. He was a good player. If I recall, I believe he transferred out. I recall him having some disciplinary issues but I could be wrong.What ever happened to Cam Mack? He was a solid player for them last year
How was PSU a Net 31 going into the Nebby game?How the heck did we lose to Penn St?
Good question. He was a good player. If I recall, I believe he transferred out. I recall him having some disciplinary issues but I could be wrong.
We got to such a horrendous start like we had in previous losses. Inexcusable. Then when we made our run it was way too late. If we had played them now, we beat them by at least 10 at their place and 15 at ours.How the heck did we lose to Penn St?
We played 7 minutes of a 40 minute game. Easy enough.How the heck did we lose to Penn St?
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program