PSU Wrestling Snippets...

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Still not sure how Carter gets a year when he was in RS in 2020. He never missed a season or national tournament! The guys who should have gotten the extra year are the ones who missed out on winning a title in 2020. Not NQs and RSs. Carter doesn’t deserve the extra year, in my opinion, and I think he respects that and is conflicted with the gift that’s been presented to him.

Reactions: BriantheLion

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Still not sure how Carter gets a year when he was in RS in 2020. He never missed a season or national tournament! The guys who should have gotten the extra year are the ones who missed out on winning a title in 2020. Not NQs and RSs. Carter doesn’t deserve the extra year, in my opinion, and I think he respects that and is conflicted with the gift that’s been presented to him.
I don't think Carter cares about your opinion, much less respects it. 😉

I'm not sure Carter cares about a 5th either, but I do not know his reasoning.

Reactions: Classof09

BriantheLion

Nov 27, 2023
Right… it was Mark Hall , Vincenzo Joseph, and others in their class who were hosed by the pandemic hitting near the end of the season that had already counted for them, so they only got three cracks at a NC… same thing with basketball, hockey, and other winter athletes throughout the country….

Carter and other winter athletes in HIS class throughout the country get a fifth chance at NC… in his case what would be his sixth year in college… he had a planned redshirt season behind Mark his first year…

…football and other fall sports were different… season got underway in fits and starts, but didn’t count for anyone’s eligibility…

I don’t know which spring sports season was a bonus year, if any.

BriantheLion

Nov 27, 2023
…and I think that those who were mid-career when the pandemic hit got four chances at NC… but offset… lost one/got the next one free.

fp

May 6, 2022
IMO, 197 Brooks beats 197 Bo. I think Bo's only chance would be to catch Brooks in some funk and I think Brooks is too good at his freestyle and positioning to even get funky.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Mark it down- he WILL be an Olympic and World champ at some pt
Agree. I would not be surprised at all if Brooks win’s the Olympic spot next week at the BJC. Gonna be fun every weight class is loaded with stud’s.

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
OK, it's not PSU wrestling related...but, "the iron crotch technigue" sounded like a unique wrestling move...:sick:... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: coastfan

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
OK, it's not PSU wrestling related...but, "the iron crotch technigue" sounded like a unique wrestling move...:sick:... :ROFLMAO:

With that sort of training, it's now clear why David Carradene was squinting so hard in the King Fu series.

• Haha
Reactions: lionlover

Lions1

Nov 1, 2021
Again, Brooks is the most underrated wrestler in Penn State history.
Only wrestler in Penn State history with 4 NCAA championships with 4 big10 championships!
Aaron Brooks is the Penn State GOAT Wrestler!!