Pt. 2.....Would you rather

Football-Friday

Freshman
Sep 18, 2009
773
65
0
Would you rather:

Go undefeated in the regular season
Win your Conference Championship
Beat your rival for a 5th straight time
Win 12 games
Go to 2nd round

OR

Go 9-2 in regular season
come in 2nd in the conference
lose to your rival for a 5th straight time
Win 11 games
Go to 3rd round

When I saw the post last week, I thought it was premature. I wouldn't have bragged about going 1 week further after losing the Conference Championship for a 5th straight time to said team. Had you survived to Championship game or won the State championship then ok, but Resume #1 looks better to me.
 

RaiderDaddy

Freshman
Nov 17, 2007
1,118
77
0
Personally, I would rather win the Conference Championship and own my rival for the 5th straight year than get to play 1 week longer and be embarrassed. Waste of gas money. We went 11-3. At least last year, we only lost 2.
 

kingdiamond2123

Freshman
Nov 23, 2008
431
98
0
This one is laid out and explained better law. I'd rather win conference and beat rival than play one week longer.
 

RAIDERS2014

Freshman
Aug 15, 2014
550
93
0
Personally, I would rather win the Conference Championship and own my rival for the 5th straight year than get to play 1 week longer and be embarrassed. Waste of gas money. We went 11-3. At least last year, we only lost 2.
Well you should have stayed home then! How about a little support for the team!
 

scottishLAW

Freshman
Oct 26, 2003
820
65
0
It's over for us both guys. We'll pick this up next season. See you boys then. Maybe better luck to us both next year. In the words of stud...nuff said!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Sep 23, 2001
1,967
42
32
I generally ignore the petty stuff, so I'm posting to say, great season by the Raiders and Scots, I know I really enjoyed the games I were able to attend. And eventhough, football season is not over yet, God willing, I cant wait to next season.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7