Purdue Big Men

MLBash93

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2012
1,507
2,175
113
So even when Zach Edey is gone. They just got a commitment today from a 7'2 Swedish kid.

Is there a rule that the tallest european/foreign kid every year has to go to Purdue... I kid I kid
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
So even when Zach Edey is gone. They just got a commitment today from a 7'2 Swedish kid.

Is there a rule that the tallest european/foreign kid every year has to go to Purdue... I kid I kid
Rutgers has Palmquist but he is only 6' 8''.
 

jordkap

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2016
2,867
4,565
77
So even when Zach Edey is gone. They just got a commitment today from a 7'2 Swedish kid.

Is there a rule that the tallest european/foreign kid every year has to go to Purdue... I kid I kid
Another one?
 
Feb 5, 2003
10,988
9,403
113
I saw recently that Edey committed to Painter/Purdue because he has a track record of developing big men. That must be a factor. I wonder if the new commit has been told Williams and/or Edey will be gone next year, or if he is willing to wait and learn behind them for a season (assuming the Swede will be there next season).
 

GM

All-Conference
Jan 18, 2020
1,538
2,567
51
I believe IMG has a 7’4 15 year old in its program, same school Eddy went too. I’m sure Painter has his eyes all on him
 

rob kight

All-American
Oct 22, 2020
4,981
6,348
113
We actually had a tougher time with Williams. He also bullied his way in within a call. But the Smirk on Edey’s face after clobbering Cliff was troubling.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
Olivier
I believe IMG has a 7’4 15 year old in its program, same school Eddy went too. I’m sure Painter has his eyes all on him
Olivier Rioux.

He's from 🇨🇦 too like the kid at Purdue. Rioux is not on the IMG Academy National team last I checked.

He is still very much a work in progress but has a chance. Seems like a worker, has some basketball instincts. Class of 2024 but kids from 🇨🇦 often reclass up so if he ends up in the 2023 class I won't be surprised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GM
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod