Purdue Game Thread

Pukecat

Redshirt
Sep 30, 2018
615
0
0
Even though I dislike when other team posters come on our site unfortunately this person is correct. Purdue and Indiana have much better recruiting classes and transfers coming in than we do; if we think this year is bad next year could be just as difficult. Things are not looking up.
I wonder how many decommits at 2-10? I’m guessing at least 2. That’s not what worries me. What will the following class look like?
 

Gocatsgo2003

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2006
47,391
3,922
78
I wonder how many decommits at 2-10? I’m guessing at least 2. That’s not what worries me. What will the following class look like?

Less worried about 2020 than 2021. Lost all momentum with awful on-field results.
 

jensberg

Sophomore
Jul 28, 2006
3,083
183
63
We may have reached our Zenith a few years ago and it could be downhill for a while. Hard to compete in the Big Ten with the most difficult admissions.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'