Instead, they were humiliated by the humiliated. -- Heh,heh,heh!Damn, they are horrible. Ohio State would have been humiliated in the playoffs.
Yeah, I’m delusional. I don’t realize how bad the BIG 10 sucks.
de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder
I'm guessing this is what they call total failure on the part of the original poster.
You're an awfully mouthy little wuss with mighty Scaredycuse on the horizon. I wouldn't be so confident, if I were you. Jack Allison makes you look like the Rock, CuntryTard!
:cool2:
The Big 10 sucks. Michigan got crushed.
The Big 12 must swallow, as it went 1-3 vs. B1G schools this season. Nothing you post will change the fact that WVU blows, and that you're a frustrated little creep, who is desperate to live through anybody, but the Old Fold(ed again) & Blew. Michigan sucks? Good! It's probably the pi$$ yellow and blue colors that doom the Skunk Bears in bowl games.The Big 10 sucks. Michigan got crushed.
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer