Purdy

Antwill

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2004
4,468
1,112
113
Any chance Thompson was told he needed to decide or we were going with Purdy if he wanted to commit on his trip? He's here this weekend, right? I know we on the board are hoping to sign both, but maybe Frost has other plans.
 

Redscarlet

Heisman
Jun 17, 2001
34,520
12,572
113
Purdy landed an offer from Oklahoma today..

Makes the situation interesting…
 
Sep 29, 2001
75,439
12,982
0
Nebraska would take either and/or both IMO. I doubt the Staff would have put any pressure on either kid to make a decision. That pressure is already there naturally because QB's want to be enrolled for 2nd Semester which is rapidly approaching to participate in Spring practice. They already know that.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,328
4,004
113
If I were Purdy I'd like my chances of being a starter at Nebraska sometime in the next 2-3 years a lot more than at Oklahoma.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference